文档视界 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档视界 › 商务英语信函常用句式

商务英语信函常用句式

商务英语信函常用句式
商务英语信函常用句式

商务英语信函常用句式

Part 1

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能够继续合作。

14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市场形势能够继续保持。

16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let

us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望尽快得到你们的答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我们期待你们的尽快答复。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.

希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

希望你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感谢您的早日结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望尽快解决债权问题。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.

此款打印机高效,耐用,经济特别适合与中学生使用。

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.

我们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易而著称。

are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects .

我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。

34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以完成。

35. This product will pay its own way in a year.

此机器可以维持使用一年。

machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.

使用这台机器6个月就可收回投资成本。

new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我们的工程师设计的包装物卡片精致而实用。

kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这款自行车可以折叠成一半那么大,便于手提,特别适用与旅行或交通拥挤时。

maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .

这款赛车速度最快可达30公里每小时。

machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple

mechanical structure.

此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护。

41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

与其他品牌相比,这种轮胎使用高品质橡胶,磨损小,耐用。

42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.

此轮胎可在湿滑路面正常使用。

material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.

这种材料便于清洗,且耐用。

kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

这种空调经济耐用,适用与公司,企业。

products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我们的产品质量卓越,是典型的东方式设计风格。

silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.我们的真

丝衣物是由上等纯丝为材料,以传统手工技术制成。

47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.

这类衣物既华丽而且极具鉴赏价值,享誉国内外。

our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.

我们的打印机由轻质的硬质合金制成,携带方便,经久耐用。

hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们向您推荐的这款手提包由最好的皮革制成,品种齐全,风格各异,以满足贵国各种人群

的不同需要。

our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that

Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.

我向您强烈推荐,我们的产品具备您所想要的全部特征,而且比同等日本产品便宜20%。

cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.

这个品牌的真空净化器是目前国际市场上最具有竞争力且销量最好的一款。

52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.

“永久”牌变速赛车在您的市场中一定热销。

53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

鉴于它的高品质和合理的价格,我们的真丝衣物在欧洲市场备受好评,销售很快。

feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品是亚洲市场上最好的,可以在价格上与日货竞争。

55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我们的货物在其他市场上也备受好评。

virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.

由于品质卓越,这款商品经常在一些地区脱销。

products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.

我们的产品质量好,价格低廉,一定会在您的市场上热销。

items are most sellable in our market.

这些产品在我们的市场中有售。

have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

此类玩具在我们的市场中供货充足稳定。

have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.

我们很高兴向您推荐我们的产品,并为您提供样件。

Unit three 业务范围介绍

61) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

62) We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business

我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业

63) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业

64) We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年

65) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意

66) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司从事的主要产品是电子产品

67) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力于家业产品业务

68) We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们主要从事台布出口业务

69) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要从事丝织品出口业务

70) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口

71) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们从事机械进出口业务

72) We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意

73) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意

74) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

我们也做各类丝织品生意

75) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts. 我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫

76) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势

77) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单

78) We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品

79) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家

80) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

电子产品在我司业务范围内

81) We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我们也出口手工丝制业务

82) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意

83) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场

84) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products

我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务

85) We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions

我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友

86) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司

87) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China

作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位

88) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names

我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单

89) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years

我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年

90) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们已从事设备制造20余年

Unite four 承诺

assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生

’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.

我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意

products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量

guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now.

我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的

can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.

我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级

products are surely of standard quality.

确信我们产品质量一流

give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.

我保证付款将不迟于六月末

promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.

我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错

can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.

我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损

will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.

我们将重新保证设备维修的保护

Unite Five 询盘

quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIF Jakarta. 请把附件中询价单上的货物价格(雅加达,CIF)报给我们。

quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.

请把10吨胡桃肉(CIF,汉堡)的最低价格报给我们。

quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.

请把10令白色海报纸(FOB,伦敦)的最低价格报给我们。

quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.

为了我们合作圆满,请把最具竞争力的价格报给我们。

quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .

请把肥料的最低价格报给我们。

quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.

请把最好的价格报给我们并注明每种产品最小起订量。

make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for hand made leather gloves.

请报给我们手工制作的皮手套价格(CIF,香港)

make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.

请报给我们价格(FOB,纽约)

have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end of this month.

我们已对你们的项目做了一个询价,请在这个月底以前报价。

would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.

我想询问一下这种包的价格。

shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.

如果你们能对这种产品进行报价,我们将无比高兴。

of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.

许多客户对你们“海鸥”牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海)

113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.

我们想知道已经印好的衣服布料的价格(CIF东京)

are anxious to get a offer for your products.

我们热切地想得到你们的产品。

115. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.

如果能得到你们这种牌子的收音机,我们将很高兴。

shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.

我们想知道关于这种米的价格。

‘d like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.

我们想知道每种颜色,每种款式的最小起订量。

price could you quote us on two dozens sets

你们给我们报的2打的价格是多少

you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin

请报给我们以下产品价格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造丝绑定的

much you asking for this brand of ties

你们想订多少这种牌子的领带

we order 10,000 units what would be your offer

如果我们订10,000套,你们会提供什么优惠

’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.

请问1000KG的白糖的价格是多少

123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter

请问你们是否能够提供这种质量的,大约每米50%分

our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down

如果我们的采购量是固定的,你们能降价多少

much discount could you offer on a order of this size

请问一个这种尺寸的定单,能得到多少折扣

inform us what special offer you can make us

请告知我方,你们会给我们什么特殊的优惠

is a list of my requirements I ‘ld to have your lowest quotations CIF New York. 这张单子是我们的要求,我想知道到纽约的最低CIF价格。

inform us of your lowest price CIF London.

请把伦敦CIF的最低价格报给我们。

’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.

如果我方采购量很大,你方会给我方多少折扣,请告知,我方将非常感激。

let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time of shipment.

请于明天告知我方:最好的价格和装船期。

Unite Six 报盘

offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June.

我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需在6月29日前到达。

we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

如果我方能在10天内能接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。

offer is firm for 5 days.

该盘的有效期为5天

price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.

我方的报价以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方报盘的有效期至8月31日。

make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.

我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于12月23日中午到达。

have the offer ready for you.

我们已准备好给你方的报盘。

’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don’t hear you by next Monday.

我方要提醒你方,若我们不能在下个星期一前收到答复,该报盘将会被撤销。

offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.

该报盘从1月1日起10天内有效。

quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.

我方产品物美价廉,因此我们对你方能接受我方报盘很有信心,但需在5月4日前。

the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I believe.

自市场的飞速发展,我相信我方所报的价格是最合理的。

are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive.

这是我方最近的价格单。你能发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。

believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.

我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。

hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.

我方希望你方能尽快接受报盘并下订单。

feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.

我方感到好的报盘能令你方满意。希望能尽快收到你方令人欣喜的答复

you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.

如果你方认为可以接受我们的提议,请早日订单。

have the pleasure in offering you our product.

我们很荣幸将我方产品报盘给你方。

are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the overseas market.

我方很荣幸为你方就手工制地毯报盘,这种地毯在海外广受好评。

price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD shall we hold them for your order

就200打塑料窗帘以45美元。我方还为你方保留订单吗

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式 1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.

商务英语函电常用句型

【无忧考网https://www.docsj.com/doc/6b9057890.html, - 商务英语考试(BEC)】: 1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken. 有劳贵方,不胜感激。 2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter. 不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。 3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair. 对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。 4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us. 对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。 5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter. 贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。 6.We should be grateful for your trial order. 如承试订货,不胜感激。 7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements. 如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。 8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples. 如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。 9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration. 如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。 10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received. 收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。 11.We assure you of our best services at all times. 我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。 12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so. 贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。 13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur. 我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。 14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you. 我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。 15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges. 我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。 16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption. 我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。 17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire. 我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。 18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise. 我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。 19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit. 这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。 20.We solicit a continua ance of your confidence and support.

商务英语函电1-9课翻译及答案

Lesson 1 Importer’s Self-introduction 译文 信件一进口商自我介绍 麦克唐那和伊万有限公司 美国纽约劳顿大街58号 福建鞋业进出口公司 中国福建福州保定大街45号 送交:销售部吴刚先生 敬启者: 我们从伏特威廉公司得知贵司商号与地址,特此来函,希望能同贵司发展商务关系。 多年来,本公司经营休闲鞋类进口生意,目前想扩展业务范围。请惠寄商品目录与报价单。 如贵司产品价格有竞争力,本公司必定向你方试订。 恭候回音。 麦克唐那和伊万有限公司 (签名) 麦克. 伊万 经理 谨上 2010年4月20日 信件二回信 福建鞋业进出口公司 中国福建福州保定大街45号 麦克唐那和伊万有限公司 美国纽约劳顿大街58号 敬启者: 感谢贵公司四月二十日的来函,我们非常渴望与贵公司建立商务关系。 我们鞋厂致力于设计和生产各种传统和时尚男女鞋产品。我们已开发和上市了室内拖鞋,棉拖鞋,新款刺绣拖鞋;童鞋和棉鞋。可以满足国内外不同市场需求。 谨遵要求另函奉上最新的出口商品目录及报价单,涵括目前可供的出口商品。 如你方对任何一款感兴趣,请让我方知道。期盼你方具体询盘。 福建鞋业进出口公司 (签名) 吴刚 经理 谨上 2010年5月10日 习题答案 I. Basic Training Translate the following expressions into Chinese. 报价一流的进口商

出口产品范围定单 广泛的联系具体询盘 最新目录有竞争力的价格 Choose the best answer. 1) b 2) b 3) c 4) a 5) d 6) b 7) c 8) c 9) b II. Improving Training Translate the following sentence into English. 1) We would like to introduce our business range. 2) We obtained your name and address from Mr. Smith, who have done business with us for many years. 3) We shall appreciate it if you could tell us the goods you are interested in. 4) We have received many enquiries from abroad. 5)They used to import machines from UK, but now they would like to establish business relations with us. 6) We are the leading importer of electronic products in Lagos. 7) If your price is competitive, we would like to place with you an order for 500 electric bicycles. III. Letter-writing Practice 1. Finish the following letter by translating the expressions given. 1) obtained your name and address 2) establish business relations /enter into business relations 3) leading importers 4) We appreciate your catalogue and quotations. 5) If your prices are competitive 2. Write a letter Dear sirs, We are one of the leading importers of electric goods in this city and shall be pleased to establish business relations with your firm. At present we are interested in your electric fans, details according to our Enquiry Note No. 1345 enclosed, and shall be glad to receive your lowest quotation as soon as possible. We would like to mention that if your price is attractive and delivery date acceptable, we shall place an order with you immediately. Your early reply will be highly appreciated. Yours faithfully, Lesson 2 Exporter’s Self-introduction 译文 信件一出口商来信 敬启者: 承蒙东京工商会的介绍,我们获悉你方是贵国最大的纺织品进口商之一。由于此货属于我们的经营范围, 特写信给你方希望建立业务关系。 我们专营中国纺织品出口, 产品包括女士, 男式, 儿童和青年的针织衫以及运动服和牛仔裤, 我们还设计和生产用于纺织品生产的设备和机器。我们的产品品质优良价格合理。 为使你方了解我们的经营业务, 随函附上出口清单一份, 包括目前可以供应的主要商品。如你方对任何一款感兴趣,请与我们联系。

英文商务邮件常用句型

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照)1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards. 7. Looking forward seeing you soon. there is anything else I can help, please let me know. `s why: 原因如下 review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! `s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 and understand all below. review and advise us with any questions. `s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续 see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复

英文商务邮件常用语句型

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照) 1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards. 7. Looking forward seeing you soon. 8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know. 9.here`s why: 原因如下 10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? 15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! 16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 18.Noted and understand all below. 19.Please review and advise us with any questions. 20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 22.As I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续

商务英语信件常用句型

商务英语信件常用句型 1. 称呼和结束句: Dear Sir Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Sirs Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Ms Brown Yours sincerely Dear Mr Mith Yours sincerely 2. 介绍这封信的背景: With reference to: With reference to your advertisement in the Times of 12th December,… With reference to your phone call today,… 3. 解释写信原因: I am writing to… I am writing to confirm the arrangement. I am writing to enquire about the price and discount of your products. I am writing to inform you that we have sent your goods on July 21. I am writing to apologise for the delay of the goods. 4. 提出要求: I would be grateful if you could send me a catalogue. I would appreciate it if you could deliver them as soon as possible. Could you possibly give a presentation at the annual sales conference? 5. 表示感谢 Thank you for… Thank you for your telephone call today. Thank you for sending the catalogue to me. 6. 随信寄去的材料 Please find enclosed a cheque. I am enclose a price list. We enclose a brochure. 7. 表示道歉 I am sorry that our cashier charged you too much. I apologize for not attending the meeting. I am sorry for not replying to your letter. 8. 确认某事 I am pleased to confirm the booking of the conference room on Monday ,March 3—5 . I can assure you that we can deliver the goods by the required date. 9. 讲述不好的消息 Unfortunately, the handles of the teapots were missing. I am afraid that only two of the ten microphones can work. 10. 结束一封信 Thank you for your help. Please contact us again if we can help in any way. / you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon. /meeting you ./ seeing you next Friday. 货运英语 货物goods | | freight | | cargo 运输transportation | | transit | | conveyance

商务信函写作常用句型

Establishing Business Relations 1.We have your name and address from…and are now writing to you for the establishment of business relations. 从……得知贵公司及地址,所以发函以请求建立业务关系。 2.We have learned by… that you are one of the leading importers of Chinese chemicals and pharmaceutics in your country. 从……获知贵公司是中国化学品和制药品的主要进口商之一。 3.Specializing in the export of Chinese foodstuffs, we express our desire to trade with you in this line.我公司专营食品出口,我们愿与你们进行交易。 4.We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods. 非常荣幸向您介绍,我公司是一家从事轻工业产品贸易的国营企业。 5.In order to promote business between us, we are airmailing you samples under separate cover for your inspection. 为了促进我们之间的业务往来,现在邮寄样本供贵方参考。 6.We have obtained your name and contact details from the…, who has informed us that you want to import light industrial goods manufactured in China. 经……的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和联系方式,并了解到贵公司想在中国进口一些轻工业产品。 7.It is hoped that by our joint efforts, we can promote business as well as friendship. 希望通过我们的共同努力,我们可以促进业

商务英语常用句型

商务英语常用句型 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话... 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所写的信… 5. As I mentioned earlier about…如我先前所提及关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…如我在先前的信中所提出… 7. As we discussed on the phone…如我们上次在电话中的讨论… 8. From our decision at the previous meeting…如我们在上次会议中的决定… 9. As you requested/per your requirement…按照你的要求…10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…11.This is in response to your e-mail today.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.我收到你关于这个主题的留言。 我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that…请被告知…16. Please note that…请注意…17. We would like to inform you that…我们想要通知你…18. I am convinced that…我确信…19. We agree with you on…我们同意你

商务英语信件常用句型

商务英语信件常用句型 1.称呼和结束句: Dear Sir Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Sirs Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Ms Brown Yours sincerely Dear Mr Mith Yours sincerely 介绍这封信的背景: With reference to: With reference to your advertisement in the Times of 12th December,… With reference to your phone call today,… 解释写信原因: I am writing to… I am writing to confirm the arrangement. I am writing to enquire about the price and discount of your products. I am writing to inform you that we have sent your goods on July 21. I am writing to apologise for the delay of the goods. 提出要求: I would be grateful if you could send me a catalogue. I would appreciate it if you could deliver them as soon as possible. Could you possibly give a presentation at the annual sales conference 表示感谢 Thank you for… Thank you for your telephone call today. Thank you for sending the catalogue to me. 随信寄去的材料 Please find enclosed a cheque. I am enclose a price list. We enclose a brochure. 表示道歉 I am sorry that our cashier charged you too much. I apologize for not attending the meeting. I am sorry for not replying to your letter. 确认某事 I am pleased to confirm the booking of the conference room on Monday ,March 3—5 . I can assure you that we can deliver the goods by the required date. 讲述不好的消息 Unfortunately, the handles of the teapots were missing. I am afraid that only two of the ten microphones can work. 结束一封信 Thank you for your help. Please contact us again if we can help in any way. / you have any questions.

商务邮件结尾常用句型

商务邮件结尾常用句型 关于《商务邮件结尾常用句型》,是我们特意为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助。 写过商务邮件的人都知道,商务邮件讲究技巧,下面是第一范文网小编为你整理的商务邮件结尾常用句型,希望对你有用! 商务邮件结尾常用句型范文1 1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken. 有劳贵方,不胜感激。 2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter. 不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。 3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair. 对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。 4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us. 对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。 5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter. 贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。 6.We should be grateful for your trial order. 如承试订货,不胜感激。 7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements. 如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。 8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples. 如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。 9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration. 如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。 10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received. 收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。 11.We assure you of our best services at all times. 我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。 12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so. 贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。 13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur. 我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。 14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you. 我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。 15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges. 我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。 16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption. 我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。 17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

英文商务信函常用句式

As the season is rapidly approaching,```由于季节很快来临,······· We shall be very much obliged ```原义是“我们将非常感激”。在商业信函中,意思相同的套语有好几个,目前多倾向于用We shall appreciate it very much```. There is a brisk demand for these goods.对这些的需求很旺盛 询盘与请求有用句型 1. Could you please``` This company specializes in student exchanges between Europe and China. Could you please send us a copy of your summer calendar of forthcoming cultural and educational events? 本公司专门举办中欧学生的交流活动,敬请寄送暑假文化教育活动日程表一份。 You have previously supplied us with cotton piece goods. Could you please now quote for the supply of the items listed on the enclosed form? 贵公司曾向我们提供过棉匹布,现在请提供所附表格上列举的货物的报价。 2. Will you please``` Will you please quote inclusive of transportation and insurance, and inform us the delivery time. 烦请贵公司提供包括运输和保险在内的报价,并告知装运时间。Will you please send us your completed/general/latest/current catalogue and price-list? 请寄送贵公司总的、普通的、最新的、最近的目录和价格表。 3. We will be interested in``` We will be interested in discussing terms with you. When the final decision has been made, would you please tell us what discounts you offer on bulk purchased?请告知贵公司对批量购买提供的折扣率,待我方做出最终决定后与贵方洽谈具体事宜。 We will be interested in importing American furniture and would be pleased to know the specifications or details of your display cabinets together with prices and the terms of payment.我公司愿意进口美国家具,请寄送有关鬼子的价格和付款条件的详情。 4. ```we are interested in``` We have been importers of shirts for many years. At present, we are interested in extending our range and appreciate your catalogues and quotations. 多年来,本公司经营衬衫进口生意,现欲扩展业务范围,盼能惠赐商品目录和报价单。 Please send us your keenest quotation for snooker tables. We are interested in purchasing them but we need to have further details of the costs before making a final decision. 请寄给我们贵公司台球桌的最优报价,我们有兴趣购买,但需要进一步

商务英语信函常用句型

商务英语信函常用句型 一、商业书信常用开头语 Opening Phrases & Sentences Generally Used In Business Letters 1. I will write you particulars in my next. 2. Particulars will be related in the following. 3. I will relate further details in the following. 4. I will inform you more fully in my next. 5. I will go enter into further details in my next. 二、如下列所记,如附件所述,等。 1. As stated below, 2. Annexed hereto, 3. Attached you will find... 4. As shown on the next page 5. As indicated overleaf下页,背面 6. As at foot hereof, 7. Sent with this, 8. As the drawings attached, 9. As shown in the enclosed documents, 10. As already mentioned, 11. As particularized on the attached sheet, 12. As detailed in the previous letter, 三、我们盼望于近日内接获回信,等。 1. We hope to receive your favour at an early date. 2. We hope to be favoured with a reply with the least delay.

商务英语函电结尾常用句型精选

商务英语函电结尾常用句型精选 1.Pleaseacceptourthanksforthetroubleyouhavetaken. 有劳贵方,不胜感激。 2.Weareobligedtothankyouforyourkindattentioninthismatter. 不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。 3.Wetenderyouoursincerethanksforyourgeneroustreatmentofusinthisaffair. 对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。 4.Allowustothankyouforthekindnessextendedtous. 对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。 5.Wethankyouforthespecialcareyouhavegiventothematter. 贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。 6.Weshouldbegratefulforyourtrialorder. 如承试订货,不胜感激。 7.Weshouldbegratefulforyourfurnishingusdetailsofyourrequirements. 如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。 8.Itwillbegreatlyappreciatedifyouwillkindlysendusyoursamples. 如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。 9.Weshallappreciateitverymuchifyouwillgiveourbidyourfavorableconsideration. 如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。 10.Wearegreatlyobligedforyourbulkorderjustreceived. 收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。 11.Weassureyouofourbestservicesatalltimes. 我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。 12.Ifthereisanythingwecandotohelpyou,weshallbemorethanpleasedtodoso. 贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。 13.Itwouldgiveusagreatpleasuretorenderyouasimilarserviceshouldanopportunityoccur. 我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。 14.Wesparenoeffortsinendeavoringtobeofservicetoyou. 我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。 15.Weshallbeverygladtohandleforyouatverylowcommissioncharges. 我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。 16.Wehavealwaysbeenabletosupplythesefirmswiththeirmonthly requirementswithoutinterruption. 我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。 17.Wetakethisopportunitytore-emphasizethatweshall,atalltimes,doeverythingpossibletogiveyou whateverinformationyoudesire. 我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。 18.Wearealwaysinapositiontoquoteyouthemostadvantageouspricesforhigherqualitymerchandise.我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。 19.Thisplacesourdealersinahighlycompetitivepositionandalsoenablethemtoenjoyamaximumprofit.这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。 20.Wesolicitacontinuanceofyourconfidenceandsupport. 恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档