文档视界 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档视界 › 常用商务邮件100句

常用商务邮件100句

常用商务邮件100句
常用商务邮件100句

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...

我写信是要确认/询问/通知你。。。

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

根据我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。

4. In my previous e-mail on October

5...

之前在10月5日所写的邮件。。。

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

如前面我提到的。。。

6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在先前的信中所提到。。。

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。

9. as you requested/per your requirement...

按照你的要求。。。

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

作为对你你在4月1日写的信的答复,我们决定。。。

11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的卖点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

回顾我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that...

请收悉。。。

16. Please note that...

请注意。。。

17. We would like to inform you that...

我们想要通知你。。。

18. I am convinced that...

我确信。。。

19. We agree with you on...

我们在。。。同意你

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

从2008年10月4日开始生效。。。

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高兴地告诉你。。。

24. We are pleased to learn that...

我们很高兴得知。。。

25. We wish to notify you that...

我们希望通知你。。。

26. Congratulation on your...

恭喜您关于。。。

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提桉没意见。

28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我很高兴的被告知,你已经同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...

我们很抱歉地通知你。。。

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.

我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由于情况超出我们所能控制。。。

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about...

对。。。我觉得不太乐观。。。

34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

我们很难接受。。。

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

很不幸我必须这么说,从收到你关于这个主题的询问开始,我们的看法没有改变过。36. We would be grateful if you could...

我们会很感激如果你可以。。。

37. I could appreciate it if you could...

我会很感激如果你可以。。。

38. Would you please send us…?

你可否寄给我们…?

39. We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我们通过你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

41. We look forward to your clarification.

我们期待看到你的立场。

42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您能开始关注此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能抽出时间与我会面我将很感激,请让我知道您何时有空。

44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

如果您计划参加请回复这份邮件

46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.

请告知是否你同意这个方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

请让我知道这个计划的进度

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如可能,你完成提桉后,给我一份复本。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下周一前您能答复,我将非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让通知我。

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?

请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

如可能,可否在4月1日前答复我?

53. If you wish, we would be happy to...

如果您愿意,我们很乐意。。。

54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

需要帮忙尽管说。

55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

对此,如有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。

56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.

如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可行。

57. I’m just writing to remind you of...

我只是写信来提醒您。。。

58. May we remind you that...?

我们想要提醒您。。。

59. I am enclosing...

我附上。。。

60. Please find enclosed...

请查阅附件。。。

61. Attached here to...

附件是关于。。。

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

附上关于某某的最新资料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment. 附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。

64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

如果你有任何问题,请不要客气与我联络。

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.

希望我的说明是有帮助的。

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support. 请随时跟我联络,我会持续地提供全程支援。

67. Please let me know if this is suitable.

请让我知道这是否恰当。

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

期待讷讷个很快见到你。

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

我们期待很快能得到您的答复。

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

我期待很快能收到你的回复。

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

73. I’ll keep you posted.

我会与你保持联络。

74. Please keep me informed on the matter.

请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.

任何评价或建议,请打电话2552-7482联络Nadia。

76. I would like to apologize for...

我想就。。。道歉。。。

77. I apologize for the delay in...

对于。。。的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

对于产生任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

对于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。

80. I’m sorry about last time.

关于上次的事我很抱歉。

81.We apologize for not replying you earlier.

对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

82. I’m really sorry about this.

关于这件事,我真的很抱歉。

83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.

抱歉,给你回复有点迟了。

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much. 我们为耽搁道歉,希望不会给您带来太多的不便。

85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

希望不会为您带来太多的麻烦。

86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.

如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉.

87. Thank you for your help.

谢谢你的帮助。

88. I appreciate very much that you...

我非常感激你。。。

89. I truly appreciate it.

我真的很感激。

90. Thank you for your participation.

谢谢你的参加。

91. Thank you so much for inviting me.

非常感谢邀请我。

92.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

恭喜各位并谢谢各位的努力。

93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.

很感激你的理解及合作。

94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.

很感激你快速的答复。

95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.

再一次感谢你的承诺及支持。

96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.

谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。

97. Any comments will be much appreciated.

对于您的任何建议,我将非常感激。

98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me.

谢谢你为我做的一切。

99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job. 请对这些同仁转达我的谢意,他们真的很出色。

外企工作英文邮件100句

外企工作英文邮件100句 1,I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you … 2, I am writing to follow up our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2 3,With reference to our telephone conversation today. 4,in my previous e-mail on October 5… 5,As I mentioned earlier about… 6,As indicated in my previous e-mail.. 7,As we discussed on the phone… 8,From our decision at the previous meeting… 9,As you requested/per your requirement… 10,In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided… 11,This is in response to your e-mail today. 12,As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 13,As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 14,I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 15,Please be advised /informed that… 16,Please note that… 17,We would like to inform you that.. 18,I am convinced that… 19,we agree with you on… 20,with effect from 4 Oct.,2008….

外企最常用英语邮件句型汇总-Word范文

外企最常用英语邮件句型汇总! 1、求助、征求意见相关句型 What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? I would really appreciate you looking into this matter. 我希望你能负责这件事。 We would really appreciate it if you could…我会很感激如果你可以… Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. Would you please…? Shall you have any problem accessing the folders (文件夹),please let me knows. Should I tell you something about our company? Something like how long it is been in business and what kinds of products or services it offers. What would you suggest I do for the cover page? 你认为我该怎么做…? Have you read the presentation I give? 你看过我给你的样本吗? How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱? Is it ok to smoke in the office? Would you help me with the report? Is that why you don’t want to go home? Would you help me with the report? Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订? How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? How much does it cost to go there by ship? What are the best ways for a small buyer to avoid scams and find reliable suppliers in china? How can I make sure that my China supplier complies with international & local labor laws or regulations? What is the normal practice for requesting samples from manufacturers in china? I want to become a partner in a Chinese company. How can I safeguard my rights? When ordering from a china supplier, do I need to pay entire amount in advance?

商务英语-邮件常用语

外企工作邮件中必用100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效... 21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

商务英语翻译100句

商务英语:外企工作邮件常用100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... I’m sending this email to make sure that... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2(the second quarter). 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... We’ve decided(我们已经决定0 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail sent this morning.. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem/believe/consider that this product has strong unique selling points in China. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点(卖点)。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending(unresolved)issues of our agreement. 追踪(后续)我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

外企工作邮件中英语100句

外企工作邮件中英语100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你相关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否能够再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that...

商务英语谈判100句

商务谈判实用语100句 热18myflyer2010-03-16 09:08 1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for yo u right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made t hen.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。 13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just s pend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? 16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。 19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把

外企英文邮件常用句

外企工作邮件100句~很实用!来源: 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在先前的信中所提出。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

外企邮件常用英语表述

外企邮件常用英语表述 很多外企职员需要经常发些英文电子邮件来跟同事、老板沟通汇报工作,本文整理汇总了一些日常电子邮件中可能会频频用到的英文表述,像是咨询、建议、反馈、感谢等,希望有助大家的工作学习。 缩写ext. (Extension 电话分机) ?Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? ?Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。

Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 ?Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议! What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做? What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想? Feel free to give your comments.

常见商务英语句

商务英语100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...? 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...? 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...? 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about...? 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...? 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone...? 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting...? 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested...? 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...? 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today.?

外企英语句型英语邮件句型

一般用在邮件开始 ?主动写邮件,表明自己的意图 I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你… I am writing to (that) confirm something 我想确认 I am writing to do sth (这封信)是为了。。。而写的 I am writing to express my deepest appreciation for your prompt handling of my order. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是写信来提醒您… This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 Please be advised/informed that… 请被告知… Please note that… 注意… We would like to inform you that… 我们想要通知你… I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高兴地告诉你… We are pleased to learn that… 我们很高兴得知… We wish to notify you that… 我们希望通知你…

Congratulation on your… 恭喜您关于… I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。 We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below… 我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。 We are sorry to inform you that… 我们很抱歉地通知你… I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。 I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate . provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。 ?Attachment 附件,附件是……,请参阅。 Please kindly find the attached …… Attached please kindly find the …… Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it. Attached you will find……, I enclose the evaluation report for your reference. 我附加了评估报告供您阅读。 Attached please find today's meeting notes. 今天的会议记录在附件里。 Attach is the design document, please review it. 设计文档在附件里,请评阅。 For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes. 其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。 Please find attached a sketch for your reference.

商务英语最经典的100句

商务英语最经典的100句 1 I''ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You''re going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It''s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 Is there any way of ensuring we''ll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 We''ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9 We''d have to compare notes on what we''ve discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 10 That''ll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we''d have some ideas of what you''ll be needing 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12 I can''t say for certain off-hand.

外企邮件100句

外企工作邮件100句~很实用! 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6. as indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在先前的信中所提出。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

外企常用邮件格式

1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you… 我写信时要确认/询问/通知。。。 2.I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3.With reference to our telephone conversion today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4.In my previous e-mail on October 5… 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5.As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6.As indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我现在先前的信中所提出的。。。 7.As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8.From our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们上次会议中的决定。。。 9.As you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求。。。 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided… 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 11.This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 12.As mentioned before ,we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13.As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I want to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约中的一些待解决的议题。 14.I received your voice message regarding the subject, I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。 15.Please be advised/informed that… 请被告知。。。 16.Please note that… 请注意。。。 17.We would like to inform you that… 我们想要通知你。。。 18.I am convinced that… 我确信。。。 19.We agree with you on… 我们同意你在。。。 20.With effect from 4 Oct.,2008… 从2008年10月4日开始生效。。。 21.We will have a meeting scheduled as note below… 我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

邮件商务英语常用汇总CC

1. Greeting message 祝福信息 Hope you have a good trip back.祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule. 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。 Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.

商务英语会谈必备100句

1.It’s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you.. 我们很久不见了。 2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today. 长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。. 3. Since it is hot today, I’m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful. 既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。 4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike. 没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。 5. I must admit I don’t take a great deal of interest in cooking. 我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。 6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off. 休息日到郊外走走看看不失为一个好方法。 7. What sort of work do you do at X? 您担任什么职务? 8. It’s really very kind of you to come to see me off. 您能来送行真是太好了。 9. I’ll be looking forward to our next meeting. 我期待我们下一次的会面。 10. Thank you for your kind invitation, but I just learned I have to go on a business trip tomorrow. 谢谢您的邀请,但正好我明天出差。 商务英语:出行必备实用英语 发表于:2009-6-16 浏览:15 次来源:转摘:中国英语网 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 I won't check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane. 我想坐在飞机前排。 I missed my train. 我没赶上车。 I haven't nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。

外企工作邮件常用100句(1)

在外企面对客户工作时,常常需要回复邮件确认信息,因此英语回复邮件的重要性也油然体现。 接下来让我们看看一些日常工作邮件中常用的句子: 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8.From our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. As you requested... 根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1, we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

相关文档