文档视界 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档视界 › 经典英语900句

经典英语900句

Greetings [] 问候语
Hello! / Hi![] 你好!
Good morning / afternoon / evening![] 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
I'm Kathy King. [] 我是凯西·金.
Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗?
Yes, I am. / No, I'm not.[] 是,我是./ 不,我不是.
How are you? [] 你好吗?
Fine, thanks. And you? [] 很好,谢谢,你呢?
I'm fine, too. [] 我也很好.
How is Amy / your wife / your husband?[] 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗?
She is very well, thank you. [] 她很好,谢谢.
Good night, Jane.[] 晚安,简.
Good-bye, Mike. [] 再见,迈克.
See you tomorrow.[] 明天见.
See you later. [] 待会儿见.
I have to go now. [] 我必须走了.
Expression In Class [] 课堂用语
May I come in?[] 我能进来吗?
Come in, please. [] 请进.
Sit down, please. [] 请坐.
It's time for class. [] 上课时间到了.
Open your books and turn to page 20. [] 打开书,翻到第20页.
I'll call the roll before class. [] 课前我要点名.
Here![] 到!
Has everybody got a sheet? [] 每个人都拿到材料了吗?
Any different opinion? [] 有不同意见吗?
Are you with me? [] 你们跟上我讲的了吗?
Have I made myself clear? [] 我讲明白了吗?
Could you say it again? [] 你能再说一遍吗?
Any questions? [] 有什么问题吗?
That's all for today. [] 今天就讲到这里.
Please turn in your paper before leaving.[] 请在离开前将论文交上.
Identifying Objects[] 辨别物品
What's this? [] 这是什么?
It's a pen. [] 是支笔.
Is this your handbag? [] 这是你的手提包吗?
No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. [] 不,它不是./是的,它是.
Whose pen is this? [] 这是谁的笔?
It's Kate's. [] 是凯特的.
Is that a car? [] 那是一辆小汽车吗?
No, it isn't. It's a bus. [] 不,那是一辆公共汽车.
What do you call this in English? [] 这个用英语怎么说?
What is the color of your new book?[] 你的新书是什么颜色的?
How big is your house? [] 你的房子有多大?
How long is the street? [] 这条街有多长?
What's the name of the cat? [] 这猫叫什么名字?
Where's the company? [] 那个公司在哪儿?
Which is the right size? [] 哪个尺码是对的?
About Belongings[] 关于所有物
What's this? [] 这是什么?
It's an air-conditioner.[] 这是空调.
Is this yours? [] 这是你的吗?
Yes, it's mine. [] 是的,是我的.
Where are my glasses? [] 我的眼镜在哪儿?
Do you know where I've put my glasses? [] 你知道我把眼镜搁哪儿了吗?
Over there. [] 在那边.
On the desk. [] 在桌上.
Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. [] 这是你的笔吗?我在桌下捡的.
No. Mine is blue. [] 不是.我的是蓝的.
Which is your bag? [] 哪个是你的包?
The bigger one. [] 大些的那个.
The one on your right. [] 你右边的那个.
Are these books all yours? [] 这些书全是你的吗?
Some of them are mine. [] 一部分

是我的.
Identifying People [] 辨别身份
Who are you? [] 你是谁?
I'm Jim. [] 我是吉姆.
Who is the guy over there? [] 那边那个人是谁?
He's Bob. [] 他是鲍勃.
Is that girl a student? [] 那个女孩是学生吗?
No, she isn't. [] 不,她不是.
What do you do? [] 你是做什么的?
I'm a farmer. [] 我是个农民.
What does he do? [] 他是干什么的?
He's a manager.[] 他是个经理.
She must be a model, isn't? [] 她一定是个模特,不是吗?
I really don't known. [] 我真不知道.
I have no idea about it.[] 我一点都不知道.
Can she be a driver? [] 她可能是个司机吗?
Yes, I think so. [] 是的,我认为是.
About Introduction [] 关于介绍
What's your name? [] 你叫什么名字?
May I have your name? [] 能告诉我你的名字吗?
My name is Thomas. [] 我叫汤姆斯.
Just call me Tom. [] 就叫我汤姆吧.
What's your family name?[] 你姓什么?
My family name is Ayneswonth.[] 我姓安尼思华斯.
How do you spell it? [] 怎么拼?
Who is the lady in white?[] 穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁?
Could you introduce me to her? [] 你能把我介绍给她吗?
Rose, let me introduce my friend to you. [] 罗斯,让我介绍一下我的朋友.
This is Tom. He's my classmate. [] 这是汤姆.我的同学.
Nice to meet you. [] 很高兴认识你.
Nice to meet you, too.[] 认识你我也很高兴.
Let me introduce myself. [] 让我自我介绍一下.
How do you do? [] 你好!
Year, Month And Day [] 年、月、日
What day is it today? [] 今天星期几?
It's Monday today. [] 今天是星期一.
https://www.docsj.com/doc/0e2016209.html,/[]『原版英语』阅读网
What's the date today?[] 今天是几号?
It's January the 15th, 1999.[] 今天是1999年1月15日.
What month is this? [] 现在是几月?
It's December. [] 现在是十二月.
What year is this? [] 今年是哪一年?
It's the year of 1999. [] 今年是1999年.
What will you do during this weekend? [] 这周末你干什么?
Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? [] 这家店平日是早上9点开门吗?
It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.[] 平日上午8点开,但周末9点开.
What will you do the day after on next? [] 后天你干什么?
What did you do the week before last? [] 上上星期你干了什么?
I'll work for the next 5 days. [] 我要工作5天(从明天算起)
It's been 5 years since I last saw you. [] 我已5年没见你了.
Talking About Objects [] 谈论事物
Do you have a computer? [] 你有计算机吗?
Yes, I do. [] 是的,我有.
He has that book, doesn't he? [] 他有那本书,是吗?
No, he doesn't.[] 不,他没有.
Do you have any brothers or sisters? [] 你有兄弟或姐妹吗?
No, I'm a single son. [] 没有,我是独生子.
Does your computer have a modem? [] 你的电脑有调制解调器吗?
Do you have shampoo here? [] 这儿有香波卖吗?
What a beautiful garden you have! [] 你的

花园真漂亮.
Any tickets left? [] 有剩票吗?
Do you have glue? I need some here.[] 你有胶水吗?我这里需要一点.
I have some left.[] 我剩下一些.
If you have more, please give me some. [] 如果你有多的,请给我.
Do you have my pencil? [] 你拿了我的铅笔吗?
Yes, I have your eraser, too.[] 是的,我还拿了你的橡皮.
Talking About Time[] 叙述时间
What time is it now?[] 现在几点?
It's two o'clock. [] 现在两点.
It's a quarter past five.[] 现在是五点一刻.
It's ten minutes to four.[] 现在差十分四点.
It's half past nine. [] 现在是九点半.
It's one o'clock sharp. [] 现在一点整.
It's not four o'clock.[] 还没到四点呢.
My watch says two o'clock.[] 我的表是两点钟.
My watch is two minutes fast. [] 我的表快了两分钟.
What's the time by your watch? [] 你的表几点了?
We must arrive there on time. [] 我们必须准时到那儿.
There are only two minutes left. [] 只剩两分钟了.
Can you finish your work ahead of time? [] 你能提前完成工作吗?
The flight is delayed. [] 飞机晚点起飞.
The meeting is put off. [] 会议延期了.
About Dates [] 关于日期
What day is today? [] 今天星期几?
Today is Monday. [] 今天星期一.
What's the date today? [] 今天几号?
Today is May 21st. [] 今天是五月二十一号.
When were you born? [] 你什么时候出生的?
I was born on September 1st, 1976. [] 我出生在1976年9月1日.
What time? [] 什么时候?
You name the time.[] 你定时间吧.
I'll meet you tomorrow. [] 我们明天见面.
Do you know the exact date? [] 你知道确切日期吗?
Please check the date. [] 请核实一下日期.
What were you doing this time last year? [] 去年这时候你在干什么?
How long will the sale last? [] 折价销售多久?
Only three days. [] 仅三天.
I'll be back in 5 days. [] 我五天之后回来.
About Visits [] 关于拜访
Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? [] 你好,我能见格林先生吗?
Do you have an appointment? [] 你有预约吗?
Sorry, I don't.[] 对不起,我没有.
Yes. At 3 pm. [] 是的,约的是下午3点.
Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. [] 对不起,格林先生现在不能见您.
He's on the phone. [] 他在打电话.
Would you wait here for a minute?[] 您能在这里等一下吗?
Would you like something to drink?[] 您想喝点什么吗?
Tea, please. [] 我喝点茶吧.
Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. [] 格林先生,史密斯先生在这里.
You may go in now. [] 您可以进去了.
Nice to see you, my old friend.[] 真高兴见到你,我的老朋友.
How have you been these years? [] 这些年你怎么样?
You've changed little.[] 你一点也没变.
Do you still remember that Christmas? [] 你仍记得那个圣诞节吗?
About Language [] 关于语言
Do you speak English? [] 你会说英语吗?
Yes, a little. [] 会讲一点.
How long have you studied English? []

你学英语多久了?
He speaks English fluently. [] 他讲英语很流利.
Your English is very good. [] 你的英语很好.
You speak English pretty well. [] 你的英语讲的很好.
Are you a native speaker of English?[] 你的母语是英语吗?
My native language is Chinese. [] 我的母语是汉语.
He speaks with London accent. [] 他带点伦敦口音.
He has a strong accent. [] 他口音很重.
I have some difficulty in expressing myself.[] 我表达起来有点困难.
I'm always confused with "s" and "th". [] 我常把s和th搞混.
Can you write in English? [] 你能用英文写文章吗?
Your pronunciation is excellent. [] 你的发音很好.
How can I improve my spoken English? [] 我该怎样才能提高口语水平?
Talking About Activities [] 谈论活动
What are you doing? [] 你在干什么?
I'm reading a book. [] 我在看书.
I'm cooking. [] 我在做饭.
Are you watching TV now? [] 你在看电视吗?
Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. []是的,我在看5频道.
No, I'm listening to the radio. []没有,我在听收音机.
Where are you going? []你去哪儿?
I'm going to work. []我去上班.
Who are you writing to?[] 你在给谁写信?
I'm writing to an old friend. []给一个老朋友.
What will you do this weekend? []这周末你将干什么?
I'll go to a concert. []我要去听音乐会.
I'll go on an outing with some friends. []我与朋友去郊游.
Do you like traveling? []你喜欢郊游吗?
Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. []是的,我很喜欢.
About Age []关于年龄
How old are you? []你多大了?
I'm twenty-two (years old). []我二十二了.
Mr. Smith is still in his forties. []史密斯先生才四十几岁.
I'm two years younger than my sister. []我比我姐小两岁.
My elder sister is one year older than her husband. []我姐比他丈夫大一岁.
He's the youngest in the family. []他是一家中最小的.
He looks much younger than he is. []他看起来比他实际上年轻得多.
I came here when I was 20. []我二十岁来这儿.
I started school at the age of []6. 我六岁开始上学.
My father is over 60 years old. []我父亲已年过六十了.
Most of them are less than 30. []他们中大多数不到30岁.
I guess he's about 30. []我猜他大概30岁.
She's going to be 15 next month. []下个月她就满15了.
They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.[]他们将为结婚十周年开个晚会.
He's still a boy after all. []他毕竟还只是个孩子.
Talking About Daily Activities[] 谈论日常生活
When do you get up everyday?[] 每天你几点起床?
I usually get up at 8 o'clock.[] 我通常8点起床.
Where do you have your lunch? []你在哪儿吃午饭?
I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. []我在附近一家快餐店吃午饭.
What did you have for lunch? []你中午吃些什么?
I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? []我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿.
What time do yo

u start work? []你什么时候开始工作?
I start work at 8 o'clock.[] 我八点开始工作.
What do you do at work?[] 你上班干些什么?
I answer telephones and do some typing. []我接电话和打字.
What time do you finish your work? []你什么时候下班?
At 6 o'clock sharp. []6点.
What do you do in your spare time?[] 闲暇时,你干些什么?
I like listening to pop music.[] 我喜欢听流行音乐.
I like playing football.[] 我喜欢踢足球.
Talking About Yesterday []谈论昨天的事
When did you get up yesterday morning? []你昨天早上几点起床?
At about seven. []七点左右.
I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9.[] 我听见闹钟了,但我捱到九点才起.
I woke up seven and got up right away. []我七点醒了,然后马上起床了.
I hurried to my office. []我匆忙赶到办公室.
I had my breakfast on the way. []我在路上吃的早饭.
I was just on time. []我刚好赶上.
I was 10 minutes late.[] 我迟到了五分钟.
I had lunch with a friend of mine. []我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭.
I finished my work at 6 p.m. []下午6点我下班了.
I stayed and did some extra work. []我留下加了一会儿班.
The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.[]电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了.
I read a magazine in bed. []我躺在床上看杂志.
I didn't sleep well.[] 我没睡好.
I slept soundly all night. []我整夜睡的很熟.
Talking With Friends []与朋友聊天
Hi, Joe, is it really you? []乔,你好,真是你吗?
Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. []安,你好.真高兴再次见到你.
It's been a whole year since I last saw you. []我整整一年没见你了.
Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. []但你看起来还是那么漂亮.
Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? []欧,谢谢.这段时间你好吗?
Not too bad. []不太糟.
But you sound so sad. []但听起来你很悲伤.
Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday.[] 是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. []听到这消息我很遗憾.
That's all right. []没事儿.
Have you seen Kate lately? []最近你看见凯特了吗?
No, I have no contact with her. []没有.我和她没有一点儿联系.
I heard she got married last week. []我听说她上星期结婚了.
Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. []那真好.对不起,我必须得走了.
So do I. See you later. Keep in touch.[] 我也是,再见.记得联系哦.
Talking About The Past []谈论过去
I used to take a walk in the early morning. []我过去常一大早出去散步.
He used to live in my neighborhood. []他曾与我是邻居.
Did you use to go fishing with friends? []过去你常和朋友钓鱼吗?
We have known each other for 6 years. []我们认识有六年了.
It has been a long time since last came here. []自从我上次来这里已经有很长时间了.
Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? []最近你见过史密斯先生

吗?
They've been working on this project since last year.[]他们从去年开始一直都在做这个项目.
I've been watching TV all night. []我看了一整晚的电视.
The movie began as soon as we got there. []我们一到那儿电影就开始了.
When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. []我到车站时,火车已经开了.
The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.[]船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了.
I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. []我原以为他知道开会时间.
They had excepted me to go with them.[] 他们原本希望我和他们一起去.
That was the third time that I had visited the place. []那是我第三次参观那地方了.
After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. []我写完论文,就把它放在抽屉了.
Asking About The Address []询问地址
Hi, Jack, where do you live now?[] 你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿?
I live at 203 Curzon Street. []我住在可胜街203号.
Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? []可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?
Yes, she lives just across the street.[] 是的,她就住在街对面.
How long have you stayed there? []你在那儿住多久了?
Just a few months. []才几个月.
How about Mary? How long has she lived there?[] 玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多久了?
She's been living there since her birth. []她生下来就住那儿.
Will you stay there for long? []你会在那儿待很长时间吗?
No, I'll move to Hollywood next month.[] 不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去.
Oh, really? I'm moving there too. []真的?我也会搬到那儿去.
Great. Then we can drink beer together. []棒极了,我们可以一起喝啤酒了.
Yes, and you may stay there longer.[] 对,而且你也许会在那儿住久一些.
I hope so. []希望如此.
I'm sure we'll have a good time. []我相信我们会很开心的.
Asking Questions []提问题
Where are you going? []你去哪儿?
Where did you go for dinner yesterday? []你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?
When will he come to see you? []他什么时候来看你?
When did you buy the car?[] 你什么时候买的车?
Who told you?[] 谁告诉你的?
Who will accompany you to the airport? []谁将陪你去机场?
Why don't you agree? []你为什么不同意?
Why not go out for a walk?[] 干吗不出去散步?
How did you doing spend your holiday? []你假期怎么过的?
How are you doing these days? []这些日子你怎么样?
What did he say in the letter? []他在信里说什么了?
What are you going to do with the books?[] 你打算拿这些书怎么办?
What were you doing when I called? []我打电话给你时你在干吗?
I was about to leave. []我正要出门.
Can you guess what I was doing this morning? []你能猜到今天上午我在做什么吗?
Measuring And Comparing[] 形容物品、度量、比较
What's the height of the building?[] 这座楼有多高?
How much does the elephant

weight? []这个大象有多重?
What's the color of your new dress? []你的新衣服是什么颜色的?
What's the size of your shoes?[] 你的鞋多大尺寸?
My brother is twice as tall as your sister.[] 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍.
My grandma is 40 years older than me. []我祖母比我大40岁.
This river is one third as long as that river.[] 这条河只有那条河的三分之一长.
What's the shape of your balloon? []你的气球是什么形状?
How wide is this bridge?[] 这座桥有多宽?
How thick is the ice here? []这儿的冰有多厚?
This metal is harder than that one. []这种金属比那种硬.
He can run as fast as Jim. []他跑的和吉姆一样快.
Kate is smarter than I.[] 凯特比我聪明.
How long do you watch TV every day? []你每天看多长时间电视?
How often do you go swimming? []你多久去游一次泳?
Asking For Help []寻求帮助
Would you please open the door for me?[] 请你帮忙开个门好吗?
May I ask you a question?[] 我能问你个问题吗?
Please give me a hand. []请帮我个忙.
Could you do me a favor?[] 能请你帮个忙吗?
Would you help me remove the refrigerator?[] 能帮忙移一下冰箱吗?
Get me my coat, please. []请帮我拿下外套.
Make me a cup of coffee, will you? []给我冲杯咖啡,好吗?
Call me tomorrow if you have time. []明天要有时间就给我打个电话.
Could you tell me where I can find these books? []您能告诉我在哪儿能找到这些书吗?
Certainly.[] 当然了.
Witch pleasure.[] 很高兴.
I'm sorry. I'm engaged now. []对不起,我现在正忙着.
I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time.[] 我很乐意,但我恐怕没时间.
Would you mind closing the window for me?[] 能帮我关一下窗户吗?(你介意关下窗户吗?)
Not at all.[] 当然可以.(当然不介意)
Asking Directions[] 打听情况和问路
Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is?[]对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里?
It's just around the corner. []转弯就是.
Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? []对不起,汽车站怎么走?
You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.[]你可以坐公共汽车第二站下.
Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? []对不起,第五大街在哪儿?
Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing.[]一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐.
Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?[]对不起,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?
Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't miss it.[]往前走约100米,在你左手边,你不会错过的.
Which one is Mr. Jame's office?[] 哪间是詹姆司先生的办公室?
It's Room 201 on the second floor.[] 二楼201房间.
Can I use the lift? []我能用电梯吗?
Sorry, it's broken. You have to use the stairs. []对不起,它坏了,你只能走楼梯了.
Where are the stairs? []楼梯在哪里呢?


Go along the corridor and it's on your right side.[] 沿着走廊走,在你右手边.
Thank you for directions. []感谢你为我指路.
About Marriage []关于婚姻
Are you married? []你结婚了吗?
I'm single. []我现在单身.
You have a younger brother, don't you? []你有个弟弟,是吗?
How is your family? []你的家人怎么样?
She's engaged/married to John. []她和约翰订婚/结婚了.
How long have you been married? []你们结婚多久了?
We've been married for 2 years. []我们结婚两年了.
My parents got married in 1954. []我父母1954年结婚的.
Mary gave birth to a baby last week. []玛丽上星期做妈妈了.
They've been divorced. []他们已离婚了.
His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. []他妻子去年去世了.现在他一个人住.
My aunt will come to live with me for some days. []我阿姨会来和我住一些日子.
John has his own family now. []约翰现在有自己的家了.
Do you live with your parents? []你和你父母住一起吗?
No. I live in my own house. []不,我住在自己的房子里.
Talking About Neighbors And Friends []谈论邻居和朋友
Do you know Mary?[] 你认识玛丽吗?
Sure. We are friends since primary school. []当然,我们从小学就是朋友了.
Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend. []真的?上周末我才被介绍给她.
What is she doing now? []她现在干些什么呢?
She told me she wanted to start a company. []她告诉我她想开公司.
Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar.[]开公司?我原以为她会成为一个学者
People are always changing, aren't they? []人总是在变,不是吗?
Yes, you're right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business.[]是啊,你说的对.毕竟,她完全有经商才智.
But she doesn't have much experience. []但她没有太多经验.
You two don't have much contact?[] 你们俩没怎么联系吗?
No, I only wrote her one letter this year.[] 是的,今年我才给她写过一封信.
And she?[] 她呢?
She sent me a Christmas card last year. []去年寄过一张圣诞卡.
https://www.docsj.com/doc/0e2016209.html,/[]『原版英语』阅读网
Oh, that's not good.[] 哦,那可不好.
Yes, we should try to contact more. []是的,我们应该联系多点.
Planning The Future []计划将来
What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?[]你明天打算什么时候去机场?
Is he coming to dinner? []他回来吃饭吗?
I'm going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? []我要去书店,你和我去吗?
They're going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday.[]他们将在下周五的会上讨论这个问题.
I'll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow.[]我明天这时候在餐馆等你.
After I get home, I'll call you. []到家以后,我会给你打电话.
How will you spend the evening? []你晚上干什么?
I'll probably stay home and watch TV. []我可能会呆在家看电视.
What's your p

lan for the summer holiday? []暑假计划干什么?
I'm thinking about a visit to Paris. []我在考虑去巴黎旅游.
There's going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery.[]艺术馆将有一次陶瓷展.
You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren't you?[]你还是想学成博士,是吗?
What will you do about it? []你会拿这事怎么办?
What do you want to do after graduation? []你毕业后想干什么?
I'll further my study. []我想继续深造.
Talking About The Weather []谈论天气
Have you heard the weather forecast? []你听天气预报了吗?
No, what does it say? []没有,它说什么了?
We'll have fine weather for the next few days? []以后几天天气晴朗.
But it's still raining today! []可今天还在下雨.
It is said it will clear up tonight. []天气预报说今晚雨就会停.
What will it be after the clear weather? []晴天以后天气会怎么样?
It says a storm may come next month. []天气预报说下个月会有一场暴风雨.
And it may get colder, it's already November.[] 并且天气会更冷.
Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter. []是的,我希望今年冬天会下雪.
I'm afraid it won't be cold enough for a snowfall. []我恐怕天不会冷的下雪.
But last year we had a big one. []但去年下了大雪.
Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature.[]是的,但全球变暖会使气温上升.
You are probably right. []你也许是对的.
I'm going skating in the Alps next month. []下个月我去阿尔卑斯山滑雪.
I hope the weather there is cold enough. []我希望那儿天气够冷.
About Sickness []关于生病
How are you feeling today? []你今天感觉怎么样?
I don't feel very well. []我觉得不太舒服.
Do you fell better now? []你现在觉得好点了吗?
Much better. []好多了.
I'm sick.[] 我病了.
He's got a bad headache. []他头痛的厉害.
My fever is gone.[] 我的烧已经退了.
What's the matter with you? []你怎么啦?
I've got a pain in my back. []我背疼.
It really hurts. []可真疼.
It hurts right here. []就这儿疼.
It's bleeding. You'd better see a doctor about that cut.[]在流血呢,你最好找个医生看看这伤口.
Call the doctor! []快打电话叫医生!
Take two pills and have a good rest. []吃两片药,好好休息一下.
I hope you'll be well soon. []祝你早日恢复健康.
Talking About Habits[] 谈论日常生活习惯
I get up at 8 every morning. []每天早上我8点起床.
I then take a bath in the bathroom. []然后我去洗澡间洗个澡.
I shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair.[] 我洗脸,刷牙,梳头.
I put on a bit of makeup. []我化一点妆.
I cooked breakfast for the family. []我为一家人做早餐.
I go downstairs and have my breakfast. []我下楼吃早饭.
I read the newspaper over breakfast. []我边吃早饭边看报纸.
I wake my sister up. []我叫醒我妹妹.
I dress my sister and wash her hands and face.[

]我给我妹妹穿衣服,洗脸洗手.
I get to my office at 10:30. []十点半到办公室.
I leave the office at 7.[] 我七点离开办公室.
I buy some food on my way home. []我回家路上买些吃的.
I pick up my sister from her school. []我到学校接妹妹.
We go to bed at 10:30. []我们十点半睡觉.
Asking For Other's Opinions[] 询问别人的意见
What do you think about it? []你对此怎么看?
Is that right? []那样对吗?
Absolutely right.[] 绝对正确.
I think you're mistaken about that. []我想你那样不对.
Is that ok? []这样行吗?
That's ok/fine. []挺好的.
That's excellent. []那太棒了.
He was absent yesterday. Do you know why?[] 昨天他没到,你知道为什么吗?
Do you have any idea? []你怎么想?
I suppose he was sick.[] 我猜他大概是病了.
Will it rain tomorrow? []明天会下雨吗?
No, I don't think so. []不,我想不会.
Do you really want to know what I think? []你真想知道我怎么想吗?
Please give me your advice.[] 请给我提些建议.
I want to hear your opinion. []我想听听你们想法.
Making Plans[] 订计划
What do you plan to do this Friday? []明天你打算干什么?
What are you doing next week? []下周你干什么?
I plan to go to the concert.[] 我打算去听音乐会.
I'm thinking of going to my grandma's.[] 我想去外婆家.
I'll go skiing of the weather permits. []天气允许的话,我会去滑雪.
I suppose I can finish the project next year. []我想我明年完成此工程.
I have no idea.[] 我不知道.
It's up to you. []由你决定.
I'm considering buying a house. []我想买套房子.
Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester? []你好,杰克,这学期你选什么课?
Hi, Lucy. I'll take French and Economics.[] 你好,露西,我想选法语和经济.
I'm taking Chinese and History. []我将选中文和历史.
Do you plan to do some odd jobs? []你打算打工吗?
Yes, I'm applying to work at the library. []是的,我在申请图书馆管理员的工作.
Good luck! []祝你好运.
About Decisions []关于决定
It's up to you. []由你决定.
You have the final say. []你说了算.
She insists that it doesn't matter. []她坚持说那没关系.
He's made up his mind to quit his job. []他已决定辞去他的工作.
I've decided not to sell the house. []我决定不卖房子了.
I'm determined to leave. []我决意要走了.
Have you decided?[]你决定了吗?
No, I haven't decided yet. []不,还没有.
I've changed my mind.[] 我改注意了.
It's still undecided.[] 还没决定.
Don't hesitate any more. []别在犹豫了.
Give me a definite answer, please. []请给个明确的答复.
It's really hard to make a decision. []挺难做决定的.
I'm always making resolutions, like giving up smoking. []我总在做出决定,比如戒烟.
Don't shilly-shally. []别犹豫不决.
Traveling[] 旅游
Do you like traveling? []你喜欢旅游吗?
Yes, I've jus

t come back from Scotland. []是的,我刚从苏格兰回来.
How did you get there? []你怎么去的?
I got there by plane.[] 我坐飞机去的.
Where did you visit? []你去参观了哪些地方?
I only had time to visit Edinburgh. []我只有时间去爱丁堡.
How did you like it?[]你喜欢那儿吗?
It's fantastic. []那儿棒极了.
Why did you go there? []你为什么去那儿?
I went there on business. []我出差到那儿.
And do you have friends there? []你在那儿有朋友吗?
Yes, a lot of friends. []是的,很多.
You must have enjoyed yourself. []你一定玩的很开心.
Yes, and I took many pictures.[] 是的,我还照了好多照片.
Please let me see them. []让我看看.
About Shopping []关于购物
Will you go shopping with me? []你跟我去买东西吗?
Here's your change. []这是找你的钱.
I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. []我要到商店买些零碎的东西.
Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?[]打扰一下,您能告诉我黄油在哪儿卖吗?
May I have a look at the watch? []我能看看这块表吗?
May I try it on? []我能试试吗?
This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? []这个太小了,有大点的吗?
Do you have any more colors?[] 有别的颜色吗?
What's your size? []你穿多大号?
It suits you to a T.[] 特别适合你.
It's too expensive for me. []对于我来说太贵了.
Can you came down a bit? []可以再便宜点吗?
I'll take it.[] 我买了.
How much is it? []这卖多少钱?
How much do I owe you? []我该付多少钱?
In The Restaurant[] 餐馆进餐
What would you like to eat? []你想吃点什么?
Are you ready to order? []你要点菜了吗?
I'd like some steak and bread. []我要牛排和面包.
What would you like for dessert? []你要什么甜点?
I'll have some ice cream. []我要冰淇淋.
Do you want some fruit? []你要水果吗?
Yes, please. I want an apple. []是的,我要一个苹果.
Anything to drink? []喝点什么?
A small glass of whisky, please. []请来一小杯威士忌.
Here is your food. []你的菜来了.
Bring me the bill please. []请买单.
Can I pay by check or credit card? []我能用支票或信用卡吗?
Sorry, we only take cash. []对不起,我们只收现金.
Here you are. []给.
Here is your change. []找您的钱.
About Evening Entertainment []关于夜生活
I'm free tonight. []我今晚有空.
Shall we go to the cinema? []我们去看电影好吗?
Do you know what's on tonight? []你知道今天上演什么?
May I ask you for a dance? []可以请你跳支舞吗?
With pleasure. []很荣幸.
Sorry, I'm engaged. []对不起,我有约在先了.
What about another dance? []再跳一曲好吗?
You're a good dancer. []你舞跳的真好.
What's on Channel 8 now? []现在8频道播什么节目?
I don't know. You may look in the TV Guide. []我不知道,你可以看看《电视报》.
Let's see

what else is on. []咱们看看有没有别的节目.
Did you see the special last night? []昨晚你看特别节目了吗?
I don't want to see any more of this TV show. []我不想再看这个电视节目了.
Can we change the channel? []能换个频道吗?
I want to see the weather. []我想看天气预报.
Appointments []约会
I'd like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. []我想约个时间见格林女士.
She's free on Friday and Saturday.[] 她周五和周六有空.
Sorry, can I see her before Friday? []对不起,我能周五之前见她吗?
Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. []让我查查,她周二下午有30分钟.
At what time? []什么时间?
From 4 to 4:30. []四点到四点半.
All right. []好吧.
So you'll come then. Please phone in if you can't make it.[]那么你就那时来,如果来不了,请打电话给我.
I have an interview this afternoon. []我今天下午有面试.
I can come any time except Sunday.[] 除星期天外我都能来.
You can reach me at 6609823.[] 你打电话6609823就能找到我.
He phoned to cancel the meeting. []他打电话来取消会议.
Please call me before you come. []你来之前请打电话.
Please make an appointment with my secretary. []请跟我秘书定个见面时间.
I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.[]我不得不把约会从周一改到周四.
Seeing A Doctor []看医生
What's your trouble? []你有什么不舒服?
How long have you had it? []你得这病多久了?
I should say you've caught a cold. []我看你感冒了.
You need an injection. []你需要打针.
Is it serious?[] 我的病严重吗?
Do I need to be hospitalized? []我需要住院吗?
Have you seen the doctor? []你看过医生了吗?
What did the doctor say?[] 医生怎么说?
Jack is up and about now. []杰克病后复原了.
The doctor says that I should take quinine. []医生说我应该服用奎宁.
What sort of medicine do you take? []你吃的是什么药?
The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily.[] 医生说我不能吃油腻的东西.
I had a shot of penicillin.[] 我打了一针青霉素.
You have to be operated on. []你得做手术.
He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.[]他给我做了X光胸透并量了血压.
Making A Phonecall []打电话
Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? []你好,我找格林先生.
Just a moment.[] 等一会儿.
Hold on. []等一会儿.
He's not in. May I take a message for him?[] 他不在,我能替他捎个口信吗?
Yes, please. []是的,麻烦了.
Would you answer the phone please? []你能接下电话吗?
I want to make a long distance call.[] 我想打个长途电话.
This is Mary Speaking. []我是玛丽.
Would you tell Mr. Green that I called?[] 你能告诉格林先生我给他打了个电话吗?
I must have dialed a wrong number. []我一定拨错号了.
I couldn't get through. []我打不通.
I have to hang up now.[] 我得挂电话

了.
Would you call back tomorrow? []你能明天回个电话吗?
There's something wrong with the phone. []电话出了点儿毛病.
I tried to call you, but the line was busy. []我试着给你打电话,但老占线.
About Mail []关于邮政
I have received a letter from my cousin. []我收到了我表兄的信.
I haven't heard from him for a long time. []我很久没有收到他的信了.
Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai.[] 你到上海以后给我发张明信片.
I put some photographs in the envelope. []我在信里夹了几张照片.
He hasn't answered my letter yet. []他还没有给我回信.
My mother mailed me a parcel. []我妈给我寄了一个包裹.
We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.[]他离开中国以后,我们用Email保持联系.
Don't forget to put stamps on your letter. []别忘了贴邮票.
How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing?[]信从北京到美国要多久?
You've got an express mail. []你有特快专递.
To make it fast, you can send a fax. []要想快点的话就发个传真.
My mother has sent me a registered letter, I guess she has something important to tell me.[]我妈给我发了一封挂号信,我想她有什么重要的事情要说.
I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance.[]我在黑板上看到我的名字,肯定有我的汇款.
Do you want to airmail it or not? []你想发航空信吗?
I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office.[]我把信塞进邮局前面的邮筒里.
Talking About Feelings []叙述感受
You look radiant tonight. []你今晚真是光彩照人.
It was a terrible experience. []那是一次可怕的经历.
I am on top of the world.[] 我高兴到了极点.
The dinner was wonderful. []晚餐棒极了.
The Christmas tree is gorgeous. []圣诞树真华美.
What a boring movie it is! []多么无聊的一场电影啊.
How can he give us such a tedious lecture![] 他怎么能做这么沉闷乏味的演讲.
How fragrant the flowers are! []这些花真香!
The party is making too much noise.[] 这次聚会太吵了.
You look elegant in that dress. []你穿这条裙子显的很漂亮.
The coat doesn't suit you.[] 这件外衣不太适合你.
His flattery makes me sick.[] 他的恭维让我恶心.
We had a good time. []我们玩的很开心.
We enjoyed ourselves very much. []我们玩的很开心.
I am bored to death. []我无聊死了.
Looking For A House []寻找住房
This house is for rent. []此房出租.
It's really a bargain. []租金很便宜.
I want to rent a furnished house. []我想要有家具的房子.
That house is for sale. It has central heating. []此房出售,房子里有供暖设备.
What kind of furniture do you like? []你喜欢什么样的家具?
This is a rather old house. It needs painting. []这房子挺旧的,得刷一下才行.
I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen.[]我想要一套有两间

卧室和一个厨房的公寓.
The houses downtown are very expensive. []市区的房子很贵.
How much is the rent for a month? []每月租金多少?
I feel at home living here. The landlady is very kind to me.[]我觉得住在这里象在家里一样.房东太太对我很好.
We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set.[]我们有一些厨房用具和一套餐厅设备.
There's no gas range in the kitchen, but you can use the electric stove.[]厨房里没有煤气灶,但你可以用电炉.
There is a shower in the bathroom. []浴室里有淋浴器.
I have a dog, but it's very quiet. []我有一只狗,不过它很安静.
The room has a big closet. You can put your baggage in it.[]房间里有一个很大的壁橱,你可以把你的行李放进去.
Talking About Dressing []谈论衣着
What will you wear for the party? []晚会上你穿什么?
I'll wear my blue dress. []我会穿我的兰色裙子.
Don't you think it's too formal? []你不觉得太正式了吗?
Why? What will you wear? []为什么?你会穿什么?
Just my shirt and jeans. []我就穿衬衣和牛仔裤.
You should have your suit cleaned and ironed.[] 你应该把你的套装拿去洗烫一下.
You'd better put on your jacket. It's cold outside. []你最好穿上夹克,外面冷.
The blouse no longer fits me. []这件衬衣不再合我身了.
My son has outgrown these trousers. []我儿子已经长的穿不了这条裤子了.
The shoes are worn-out. []这鞋已经不能穿了.
I don't like wearing the uniform. []我不喜欢穿制服.
Do you want to change before the banquet?[] 宴会前你想换衣服吗?
Your shoe lace is loose. []你的鞋带松了.
You forgot to fasten the collar buttons.[] 你忘了系鞋带.
Take off your hat. It doesn't fit. []取下你的帽子,它不适合你.
Expressing Different Opinions []表达不同的观点
He is a very creative student. []他是个很有创造力的学生.
What you have said about this is very interesting. []你说的很有意思.
I cannot agree with you on this point. []在这一点上,我不能同意你的意见.
You've got the point. []你抓住了问题的实质.
That's the point. []这正是问题的关键.
The whole class is in a heated discussion. []全班同学正在热烈讨论.
Let's just run through the arguments for and against.[]我们来看一下赞成和反对的理由.
Please sum up what you said just now. []请把你刚才说的总结一下.
Has anybody else anything to say on this?[] 关于这点,谁还有什么别的要说吗?
Does anybody share David's opinion? []有谁同意大卫的观点吗?
Is there any evidence to support what you have said? []有什么证据可以支持你的说法吗?
Well, it depends. []这得视情况而定.
I don't think it's necessary for us to discuss this question anyfurther.[]我想我们没有必要进一步讨论这个问题.
There are always two sides to everything. []每件是都有两面性.
Finally, we came to

an agreement. []最后我们达成了一致.
About Things In The future []考虑将来可能从事的活动
I want to be a journalist after graduation. []毕业后我想当记者.
If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we'll have a picnic. []如果明天不下雨,我们就去野餐.
As soon as he comes, we'll let him know. []他一来,我们就告诉他.
You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time. []只要你按时交房租,你就能住这儿.
When she leaves, he'll cry for a day. []她走时,他会哭一天.
She will go into business when she likes to. []她想经商时就会去经商.
I'll leave for London if I finish my work today. []如果我今天完成工作,我就会去伦敦.
I'll work for 5 years and then go back to school. []我会工作五年,然后会学校.
He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing.[]如果他仍写的这么好的话,他将成为一个作家.
I hope he will meet me at the airport. []我希望他能到机场接我.
I'm thinking of quitting the job. []我在考虑辞职.
I plan to learn photography.[]我打算学摄影.
What do you say we have a party this weekend? []我们周末开个派对,你觉得怎么样?
She will certainly remain single. []她肯定会保持独身.
He will probably follow in his father's footsteps. []他可能会继承父业.
Things That Might Have Happened []可能发生的事
I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.[]我要是呆在家里的话,假期会好过的多.
What have you been doing since I saw you last time?[]自从我上次见到你以后你都在干什么?
If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape.[]如果我昨天钱够的话,我就买了那盒磁带了.
Looking back on it, I think I shouldn't have given up the contest soeasily.[]回过头来看,我想我不应该如此轻易的放弃那次比赛.
Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn't have been late. []如果我打的去的话就不会迟到了.
Even if you take the exam again, you won't pass it.[]就算再考一次你也通不过.
Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt.[]就算你给了他更多的钱,他也还不清债务.
What would you have done if you hadn't gone out for a picnic yesterday?[]如果你昨天没有出去野餐的话.你会干什么?
I wish I had told him the truth. []我真希望我把真相告诉了他.
I wish you hadn't cheated me. []我希望你没有欺骗我.
If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.[]如果天气好的话,我们就去公园了.
Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him?[]如果你没有朝他挥手,他能看见你吗?
You should have studied much harder.[]你本应该更努力的学习.
I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn't have enough courage.[]我本想和老师争论那个问题,但我没有足够的勇气.
I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went abroad last year.[]当我

的父母去年出国的时候,我本想和我的祖父母住在一起.
Talking About Likes And Dislikes []询问喜欢和不喜欢的事
What's your favorite sport? []你最喜欢什么运动?
I like football best. []我最喜欢足球.
Football is my favorite. []足球是我最喜欢的.
Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing? []钓鱼和登山,你更喜欢哪一个?
Neither.[] 一个都不喜欢.
What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas? []苹果,梨,香蕉,你最喜欢哪个?
He's crazy about Michael Jordan. []他疯狂喜爱迈克·乔丹.
She hates boxing. []她讨厌拳击.
She is sick of watching boxing. []她厌恶观看拳击.
She has good taste in clothes. []她对服装很有鉴赏力.
What do you like to do in your spare time? []空闲时你喜欢干什么?
I like collecting stamps.[]我喜欢收集邮票.
I prefer tea to coffee. []和咖啡相比,我更喜欢茶.
What do you dislike most about this movie? []这部电影你最不喜欢什么?
I would rather sleep than watch this movie. []我情愿睡觉也不看这部电影.
Putting Forward Your Own Opinions []提出自己的想法.
You should take the advice of your teacher. []你应该听老师的话?
That's just what I was looking for. []那正是我所期待的.
It might be, I suppose. []我想可能是这样.
Good try, but not quite right.[] 是个很好的尝试,但并不完全正确.
That's rather disappointing. []真是让人失望.
In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money.[]我认为你的外套不值得这么多钱.
Would you mind not spitting everywhere? []不要随地吐痰行吗?
It's only a suggestion, you don't have to take it.[]这只是一个建议,你可以不听.
If you really want my advice I don't think you should quit school.[]如果你真想听我的意见,我想你不应该退学.
Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself.[]谢谢你的建议,但我得自己想想.
He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in persuading him.[]他谁的话也不听,你劝他是在浪费时间.
I am old enough to make up my own mind. []我已经长大了,可以自己拿主意了.
Your work seems not satisfactory. []你的工作看起来并不令人满意.
What about your opinion? []你怎么想?
I generally agree with you. []我大体上同意你的看法.
Asking For Help[]请别人帮忙
Would you open the door for me, please? []你能替我开门吗?
With pleasure. []乐意帮忙.
Would you mind opening the window? []你介意开窗吗?
Not at all. []一点儿也不.
I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? []我不知道你是否能替我买铅笔?
Sure. []当然.
Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? []你能借我一点儿钱吗?
No problem. How much?[] 没问题,你要多少?
I hope I'm not bothering you. []我希望我没有打扰你.
I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. []我希望那不会给你添太多麻

烦.
I really appreciate your help. []我非常感谢你的帮助.
I don't want to put you to any trouble.[] 我不想麻烦你.
Excuse me, would you give me a hand? []对不起,你能帮我个忙吗?
I'd be glad to help.[] 我乐意帮忙.
Would you mind mailing this letter for me? []你能替我寄这封信吗?
Getting Ready For A Journey []准备旅行
I have so many things to do before I leave. []我走之前还有很多事情要做.
I have to drop by the bank to get some money. []我得到银行去取一下钱.
Traveler's check's are very convenient for long-distance travel.[]旅行支票对于长途旅行很方便.
Do you have anything to declare? []你有什么东西要向海关申报的吗?
You have to apply for a passport in advance. []你必须提前申请护照.
You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings.[]个人物品不需要关税.
Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food.[]等一个半小时吧,我们还得多准备些事物.
Shall we ask Betty to join us? []我们应该叫贝蒂一起去吗?
I put myself entirely in your hands. []我按你说的办.
Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office?[]您能告诉我问讯处的电话号码吗?
Do you like to take a local train or an express? []你想坐普通车还是特快?
I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. []我买了张卧铺票.
Have you reserved your ticket?[] 你订票了吗?
I would never have thought of it if you hadn't mentioned it.[]如果不是你提起的话,我肯定想不到.
https://www.docsj.com/doc/0e2016209.html,/[]『原版英语』阅读网
I will see you off at the railway station. []我会去机场送你.
Countries And Nationalities []国家和国籍
Where are you from?[] 你来自哪儿?
What's your nationality?[] 你是什么国籍?
What's your motherland? []你祖国是哪儿?
Are you a native Chinese?[] 你是土生土长的中国人吗?
What's the population of China? []中国有多少人口?
How many provinces do you have? []你们有多少个区?
What's the capital of your country? []贵国首都是哪儿?
I come from Japan. []我来自日本.
I was born in China and brought up in the U.S.A. []我出生在中国,在美国长大.
My country has an area of 500,000 square kilometers. []我国面积五十万平里.
The capital of my country id Beijing. []我国首都是北京.
We have 50 provinces. []我们有50个省.
My country is rich in natural resources. []我国自然资源丰富.
That nation is famous for its tourism. []那个国家以旅游业闻名.
The biggest festival in my country is the Spring Festival. []我国最大的节日是春节.
Geography And Land Features []地理和地貌
Geographically, China is located in the Northern Hemisphere.[]从地理位置上说,中国位于北半球.
In this country, the weather is usually very awful. []在这个国家,天气通常十分恶劣.
It is a very beautiful country with many mountains. []这是一个多山的美丽

国度.
This country is famous for its beautiful lakes. []这个国家以其美丽的湖泊而闻名于世.
The land in this region is rather dry and parched. []这片土地十分干燥.
Along the northern coast of this continent, there are many crags.[]沿该大陆的北海岸线上有许多峭壁.
In Brazil, many ancient forests are very well preserves.[]在巴西,古老的森林保存十分完好.
Lumbering is very important in some underdeveloped countries.[]在一些不发达的国家,伐木业十分重要.
The scenery is very beautiful in the small islands in the Pacific Oceans.[]太平洋上一些小岛的景色十分优美.
What kind of climate do you have in this country? []这个国家的气候如何?
In the west of America, there are many high peeks and deep canyons.[]在美国西部有许多高峰和深谷.
Which one is the longest river in China? []中国哪条河流最长?
Do you get much rain in summer? []这里夏天雨水多吗?
Is the plain along the river good for farming?[] 河畔的平原易于发展农业吗?
It's cold and foggy in London at this time of the year.[]在每年的这个时候,伦敦寒冷而多雾.
School And Education[] 学校和教育
Every one must receive 9 years of compulsory education.[]每人必须接受九年的义务教育.
Children enter primary school at the age of 7. []孩子们7岁进小学.
Some students quit school due to poverty. []一些学生因贫困而辍学.
There is fierce competition in the college Entrance Examination. []高考竞争激烈.
He majored in Computers. []他主修计算机.
She is working for her double major in English and Economics.[]她正在修英语和经济双学位.
I graduated from Yale University 5 years ago. []五年前,我从耶鲁大学毕业.
It is desirable to apply to good schools. []申请好学校是令人向往的.
Mary is in her freshman year. []玛丽大学一年级.
Lily is a Sophomore now. []莉莉现在大学二年级.
Mike is already a junior. []迈克已经大学三年级了.
As a senior, Peter is writing his thesis. []作为大学四年级学生,彼得正在写毕业论文.
Mr. Green is a member of the faculty. []格林先生是大学教员.
In Britain, there are open universities. []在英国,有成人大学.
There are many training classed and night classes. []有许多培训班与夜校.
About Jobs []关于工作
What does your father do? []你父亲做什么工作?
He is a doctor. He has his own practice. []他是个医生,他自己开业.
Do you have any plan for your career? []你对未来有什么计划吗?
I want to be a pilot of possible. []如果可能的话,我想做个飞行员.
I hope that I can get a decent job with a good salary.[]我希望有一份既体面,收入又高的工作.
I have an interview next week. []我下周要参加考试.
Tom has opened his own business while his classmates are still slogging away at school.[]当汤姆的同学还在学校苦读时,他已经开始了

自己的事业.
I like writing, but I wouldn't take it as my career.[] 我喜欢协作但不愿以此为职业.
I worked as an intern in that firm last summer. []去年夏天我在那家商行实习.
He's a very efficient young man though a little proud.[]他是个很有能力的人,但是有点骄傲.
He made a successful career in business. []他的商务生涯十分成功.
My cousin has just been promoted to the rank of major. []我表兄刚被提升为上校.
He is a manager of a famous corporation. []他是一家著名公司的经理.
The statesman retired as the mayor of New York.[] 那位政治家退休时是纽约市市长.
He was appointed president of the committee recently.[]他最近被任命为那个革命会的总裁.
Farms And Factories []农场和工厂
This area is noted for its rich soil. []这个地区以土壤肥沃著称.
The place is too stony for farming. []这地方太多石块,不适合耕种.
In the flat country, people grow wheat and raise cattle.[]在这平坦的乡间,人们种指小麦,饲养牲畜.
He has bought 10 tractors for the village. []他为村里买了10台拖拉机.
What's the typical farm product in this region? []这个地区典型的农产品是什么?
At this time of the year farmers begin to plow their fields.[]每年这个时候,农民们开始犁地.
Have you milked the cows? []你已经挤过奶了吗?
Pile the hay in the corner.[] 把干草堆到边上.
What's the average yearly output of cars in your factory?[]你们厂平均年产汽车多少台?
The meat packing industry is developing fast. []肉类加工业发展迅速.
Car manufacturers are having a bad time. []汽车制造商的日子不好过.
State-owned enterprises are getting out of difficulty. []国有企业开始走上坡路.
How many workshops are there in your factory? []你们厂有多少车间?
The computer industry is booming. []计算机业繁荣起来.
The information industry helps boost the global economy.[]信息业推进全球经济发展.
About Hobbies []关于爱好
Do you have any hobbies? []你有什么爱好吗?
What are you interested in? []你对什么比较感兴趣?
What are your interests?[]你的爱好是什么?
What do you do in your spare time?[] 空闲时间你干什么?
How do you spend your evenings? []夜生活你都是怎么过的?
Lots of people like stamp collecting. []许多人喜欢集邮.
I am a Michael Jordan fan. []我是迈克尔·乔丹迷.
Does his film appeal to you? []你喜欢他的电影吗?
Do you go on picnics? []你常去郊游吗?
I particularly like English literature. []我对英国文学情有独钟.
What's so interesting about football? We girls don't like it.[]足球有什么意思?我们女生不喜欢它.
She has a particular interest in painting. []她特别爱好绘画.
I often take my mind off my work by reading an interesting novel.[]通常我通过阅读小说使我的注意力从工作上转移过来.
He plays vio

lin just for enjoyment. []他拉小提琴只是为了自娱自乐.
Photography is an expensive hobby.[] 摄影是门花费很多的爱好.
Recreational Activities []文体活动
What's your favorite sport? []你最喜欢什么活动?
I like football.[] 我最喜欢足球.
What position do you play? []你踢什么位置?
I'm a catcher. 我是个接球员[](垒球运动中).
Our team beat their team yesterday. []昨天,我们队打败了他们队.
We are sure to defeat them.[] 我们一定会打败他们.
How many years have you been playing pingpong? []你打乒乓球多少年了?
My favorite winter sport is skiing. []我最喜欢的动机运动是滑雪.
The basketball championship is exciting. []那次篮球冠军赛真激动人心.
I was on the track team 10 years ago.[] 十年前,我在田径队.
I prefer fishing to swimming. []比起游泳,我更喜欢钓鱼.
She is a member of the ski club.[] 她是滑雪俱乐部的成员.
The hardest thing to learn is to be a good loser.[] 最难学的一点是做一个输的起的人.
My class went camping last summer. []去年夏天我们班去露营了.
He's good at lifting weights. []他善于举重.
About Newspapers And Magazines []关于报纸杂志
I subscribed to a lot of periodicals last year. []去年我订了许多期刊.
Tom reads newspapers in the afternoon. []汤姆下午读报.
What kind of newspapers do you read? []你读什么样的报纸?
Newspapers and periodicals keep me updated on current affairs.[]报纸和期刊让我了解时事.
What column do you like best? []你最喜欢哪个栏目?
Which do you like better, the news or the editorial? []新闻和评论你最喜欢看哪个?
Do you read advertisements too? []你也看广告吗?
I recommend to you Time and Newsweek. They are excellent.[]我向你推荐《时代》和《新闻周刊》,它们很棒.
Fashion is a very popular magazine in America. []《时尚》是美国很流行的杂志.
What's the circulation of this magazine?[] 这杂志发行量怎么样?
Why don't you put an advertisement in the paper to sell that old car?[]为什么不在报上登广告卖旧车呢?
I once took a part-time job delivering the Evening Post. []我曾干过送晚报的兼职.
Have you read the article about the rescue of the hostage?[]你看了关于营救人质的文章了吗?
There was much news in the morning paper today. []今天的晨报上有许多新闻.
My friend Tom is a reporter for the New York Times. []我朋友汤姆是《纽约时报》的记者.
Radio And TV []收音机和电视机
What channel are you watching now? []现在你在看哪个新闻?
There's TV coverage of the NBA tournament. []有个NBA联赛的电视报道.
Do you have a TV guide? []你有电视节目吗?
You'll be on air in two minutes. []两分钟以后你会上电视.
Channel 5 is off the air now. []五频道已经停止播放.
Turn up your radio please. []请你把收音机开响一点儿.
We

相关文档